``We must create architectural spaces in which it is possible to arouse-as much as it is through poetry and music-surprise, discovery, intellectual stimulation, peace and the joy of living`` ...said one day the huge architect Tadao Ando.
That's what I aspire for, but not only… some other things less spiritual but of much importance: the design economical efficiency, without sacrificing comfort, functionality and beauty, in any case.
Others refer to everything around us: integration at the site, taking in to account the shade and the sun, wind, existing vegetation, orientation.
However, it is never possible without mutual trust, a true relationship and permanent consultation between the architect and his client.
• 1993 - Architect degree “Ion Mincu” Institute (University, School) of Architecture, Bucharest, Romania.
• 1994 - Certificate of Advanced Studies `` Urban Architecture``, Paris School of Architecture 8
• 1995 - Certificate of advanced studies ``Cities of the Maghreb``, School of Architecture Paris 8
• 2007 - Diploma of Advanced Studies ``Architecture and Health``, University of Geneva Switzerland.
• 1997-1999 Réalisation metés Carrez Law;
• 2000 Realization of an urban project for the City of St Germain en Laye as well as some collaborations with various architectural agencies;
• In the course of 2001 my Architect Diploma obtained in Romania is finally recognized in France;
• 2001-2003 Architect collaborator within the Giroux-Pichon Architecture Agency;
• 2004 Collaborating architect in the framework of the Barbeyer Architecture Agency of Chambéry as well as in the framework of the architecture firm Lezzi Architectes in Geneva-Switzerland;
• 2005 to present: Office of Architecture on my own name.